Service Manager will be the overall in charge of all technical, quality and warranty engineering. He/She will be responsible for dealer service performance management and coordinates with the regional center. He/She will also be responsible for planning and implementation of all service programs.
- Graduate of any Engineering or business course
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a related industry
- Experience in automotive aftersales is an advantage
- Must know how to drive and with valid driver’s license
- Able to communicate effectively with foreign partners.
- Willing to work in Sta. Rosa, Laguna