I. SFP’s basic policy on the use of social media
SFP will conduct promotions, communication activities, announcements and public relations activities, etc. using various SNS with the aim of building better relationships with customers and those who participate in SNS outlets. SFP will use social media after fully recognizing and being aware of the influence that disseminating information via social media has.
Please be aware that the information delivered by SFP via its official SNS does not necessarily constitute SFP’s official announcement or view. Please refer to SFP’s website for official news releases, etc.
SFP pays full attention to the accuracy of the information disclosed through its official SNS, but makes no warranty to its accuracy. Please be aware that SFP may make corrections to the content of such information at a later date. Further, SFP can accept no responsibility of liability for any trouble or damage arising from a user’s use or the unavailability of an official SNS of SFP, such as the use of the content disseminated by SFP via its official SNS or a website link therefrom.
Users should “reply to” or “comment” on SFP’s SNS at their own responsibility. SFP assumes no responsibility for any trouble or dispute among users or between a user and a third party that may arise in connection with postings on SFP’s SNS by users or otherwise in relation to its official SNS.
Users should note the following points when using SFP’s SNS. SFP assumes no responsibility for any damage suffered by a user as a result of a violation of the precautions set forth below:
- Take responsibility for saving the data, text, etc. you created
- Protect your password from becoming known by a third party
- Do not infringe any copyright, portrait right, or right to privacy, etc. of another user, third party, or SFP
IV. Deletion of user postings
SFP values communications with users, and will not delete their postings thoughtlessly. SFP may however, delete posted information or content, etc., block access to its SNS, and take other necessary measures without any prior notice to a user if the user makes any posting that includes expressions of the following nature. When using SFP’s SNS, users must not post any of the content listed below. SFP assumes no responsibility for any damage suffered by a user as a result of the user's posting of any of the following content:
- Content that is intended to cause or induces a crime
- Content that infringes a copyright, trademark, or other rights of SFP or a third party
- Content pertaining to the privacy of a third party
- Content that violates laws, regulations, or public order and morals
- Content that insults any specific individual, including SFP, corporations, countries, or communities
- Content that insults any product or service of SFP or a third party
- Content that introduces or advertises a user's own product, store, or company or other commercial content
- Inappropriate content that contains obscene expressions, etc.
- Content that causes or may cause any disadvantage or damage to SFP or a third party
- Any other content deemed inappropriate by SFP in light of the purpose of its SNS
Users are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts when using SFP’s SNS. In the event that a user has engaged in any of the prohibited matters listed below, SFP may take the necessary measures, including, but not limited to, deleting posts/comments, blocking or deleting accounts or otherwise transmitting messages. In addition, if a user causes damage to SFP in violation of this Paragraph, SFP may seek damages from such user:
- Impersonating any third party, including SFP
- Political activities, political campaigning, or religious activities
- Posting or transmitting harmful computer programs, etc.
- Reproducing, selling, publishing, or otherwise using the information obtained through SFP's SNS beyond the scope of private use
- Interfering with the operation of SFP’s SNS, or acting in a way that causes, or may cause, any disadvantage or damage to a third party, including SFP
- Obstructing other users’ use or access
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to SFP's networks through password mining, hacking, or other means
- Uploading or otherwise transmitting, in any form, any content that a user does not have the authority to release according to laws or a fiduciary or contractual relationship
- Other acts deemed equivalent to the foregoing by SFP
VI. Copyrights, etc. in and to posts
The copyrights, etc. in and to a post belong to the user who made such post, but the user shall, by making such post, be deemed to have granted to SFP a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive right to use (including processing, making extracts of, reproducing, publishing, and translating, etc.) such posted content, and to have agreed not to exercise any copyrights or an author's moral rights, etc. against SFP.