He/She will be in-charge of the following:
- Inventory and order planning
- Sales order and back-order management
- Parts pricing and part number specifications
- After-sales promo development, implementation and monitoring
- Dealer parts training and supplier coordination
- Graduate of any Engineering or Business course.
- Experience in automotive-aftersales is an advantage.
- Must know how to drive and with valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in MS Office applications. Advance MS Excel skill is an advantage.
- Excellent in business analysis and has good communication skills.
- Willing to work in Sta. Rosa, Laguna