Fleet Development Assistant Manager will be in-charge of generation of new accounts, establishing and maintaining a relationship with fleet accounts. He/She will work hand-in-hand with the dealer’s sales team in negotiating with prospective accounts. He/She will also coordinate with Daimler Regional Center on the support to be extended to the international fleet account and local fleet companies.
- Graduate of any Business Management, Marketing, Economics, or related courses from a reputable school.
- Experience in automotive-marketing is an advantage
- Must know how to drive and with valid driver’s license
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Exceptional written and communication skills