Fleet Development Supervisor will handle the generation of new accounts. He/She will establish and maintain relationships with fleet accounts. He/She will closely work with dealer’s sales team in negotiating with prospective accounts. He/She will coordinate with Daimler Regional Center on the support to be extended to International Fleet Accounts and Local Fleet Accounts.
- Bachelor of Science in Management / Marketing / Economics or any related courses holder from reputable school
- Has excellent communication skills, computer literate (MS Office and Photoshop)
- Can drive and must have a valid driver’s license
- Preferably with automotive marketing background or/in related industry
- Willing to work in North Edsa, Quezon City