We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant/Designer to assist our marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
To ensure success as a Digital Marketing Assistant/Designer, you should have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines.
Ultimately, a Digital Marketing Assistant/Designer provides valuable assistance to the marketing team and boosts the company image.
Generally, the role of the Digital Marketing Assistant/Designer revolves around the following:
- Handles Online activation which include: maintenance of the official SFP website, Facebook page, and other social media sites / social networking sites applicable.
- Handles creation of digital content (e.g. website, artworks, promo ads, press releases and other related contents)
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendation around website optimization
Digital Marketing Assistant / Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications or related course;
- At least 2-3 years working experience in the same field;
- Working experience in the automotive industry is a plus but not required;
- Working experience in an Advertising Agency or Management Consulting firm is highly preferred;
- Have execution experience or deep knowledge of almost all online & offline channels. (online: SEO, SEM, SNS, CRM / Offline: TVCM, OOH, Event, Partnering);
- Can use online marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, facebook business manager, Google data studio);
- Expertise Excel in such as following situations (One shot Analysis, Business simulation & P/L modelling, data monitoring);
- Have basic knowledge of web technologies and UIUX design;
- Have basic HTML, CSS and regular expression knowledge;